Consult with me from the comfort of your own home within the Western Maryland (Allegany or Garrett County) area. Too far away for an in-person visit? No problem! My practice is set up for secure video conferencing, or we can connect via phone; the choice is yours.
I do not accept insurance at this time, but I can provide a receipt for reimbursement that you may submit to your insurance company. Please contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage for nutrition services.
My initial consultation includes:
- a complete health history – I want to hear it ALL
- a nutrition-focused physical exam
- exploration of past diets and relationship to food
- in-depth look at lifestyle and environmental inputs
- motivational interviewing and goal-setting
- individualized recommendations, catered to your needs and goals
We live in a quick-fix culture, but it’s important to realize that restoring balance and healing takes time. Small, manageable changes to diet and behavior are much more effective than broad-sweeping change that isn’t sustainable in the long run.
My programs include:
- two (2) consultations per month
- unlimited email, chat or text support
- access to a secure client portal
- nutritional review of recent lab results, if available
- individualized food plans
- lifestyle recommendations tailored to your needs
- access to discounted professional-grade supplements
- access to lab testing (at additional cost)
Working within a program allows us to build a solid, collaborative relationship where we can go beyond the first few steps in healing and education, setting you up with the skills that will last you a lifetime. Reach out if you have questions! I would love to be part of your whole health team.